1. Navigate to the Zuper App Store. Click on your name on the top right and click “App Store”
2. In the Zuper App Store that opens on a new window, click “Collaboration” on the left menu and select Slack
3. Click “Install Slack” to install the Slack application
4. Configure the setup and select the Slack channel where the Zuper notifications would be published
5. Now configure the Zuper events that will be published to Slack
6. The slack app is now installed on Zuper and ready for your use. Enjoy the collaboration!!!