"Time-Off" means a period of time when you do not work because of illness or holidays, or because your employer has given you permission to take time-off.
1) Login to Zuper Pro App.
2) Open the side menu and click on “Timesheets" module.
3) Click on the three dots on the top right corner and select “Timeoff Request”.
4) Click on "+" Button at the top right corner.
5) "Create new Timeoff request" page will be loaded. Need to fill the request "From and To Date, Reason and Remarks".
6) Then click on "Done" at the top right corner to create the request and notify team leader and admin team.
7) Click on the created Timeoff request to track the approval status.
8) To view the "Timeoff History" click on the history button on the top right corner. It will load the time off request created and approved by every month.
If your having issue with creating Timeoff request, please write an email to email@example.com and one of the agents from support team will get in touch with you.