Administrators or Team Leader can approve time off request. If a team leader or admin approves or rejects a time off request, the employee will be notified on the status.
1) Login to Zuper Manager app.
2) Open the side menu and click on “Timesheet" module.
3) Click on the three dots on the top right corner and select “Time off Request”.
4) Click on the Time off card to "approve or reject" the request with remark.
5) To view the "Pending Time off Request" click on the clock icon on the top right corner. It will load the time off request which are in "Pending, Approved and Rejected status".
Pending Time off Request -> It will show all the request created by users in Zuper and waiting for approval.
Approved Time off Request -> It will show all the time off request approved by the "Admin and Team Leaders".
Rejected Time off Request -> It will show all the time off request rejected by the "Admin and Team Leaders".
If your having issue with Time off approval or rejection, please write an email to email@example.com and one of the agents from support team will get in touch with you.