Job status can be created by the admin. There will be different job status for each job category.
- Click Jobs in the Configuration Settings.
- Click Job Status in Configurations and click Choose a Job Category to select the category.
- Click New Status to create a new status for the selected Category.
- Enter the Status Name based on your business taxonomy and map it to a Zuper Job Status Type.
- Click the edit icon on any Job Status to edit the setting.
- Make the desired changes and click UPDATE STATUS. The updates are effective immediately on any new status updates on jobs. Already updated jobs are not impacted.
Select additional configurations from the below for granular governance and control at the Job Status level.
|STATUS DESCRIPTION||The job status description|
|REQUIRE CUSTOMER SIGNATURE||Enabling this setting enforces the field employee to obtain customer signature when the job status is updated.|
|REQUIRE FACIAL AUTHENTICATION||Enabling this setting enforces identity verification of the field employee with facial authentication when the job status is updated.|
|REQUIRE GEO FENCING||Enabling this setting enforces updating of the job status only within the configured Geo-Fence of the address where the job is scheduled.|
|ENABLED FOR FIELD EXECUTIVE||Enabling this setting enforces availability of the job status to the field employees for update.|
|ALLOW REMARKS||Enabling this setting enforces the field employees to input remarks on the job status during an update.|
Remarks are of 3 types
b) Free Text