A checklist is a type of job aid used to reduce failure by compensating for potential limits of human memory and attention. It helps to ensure consistency and completeness in carrying out a task.
Checklist can be create or edit by admin. Checklist will be pop-up when field executive changes the status for the job. For each status in category you can have status.
- Click Settings on left menu.
- Under 'Custom Fields and checklist setting', select "Job Checklist".
- Then click on "Select Job Category" from the drop-down select anyone category. It will show corresponding status in the "Select Job Status" drop-down. (Mandatory**)
- After selecting the select job category and select job status. There will be two sections one will be Current Job checklist and other will be Available Components.
- In the available components section there will be different fields, where you need drag and drop the required fields.
- Once the requires fields are added in the current job checklist section, click on it provide "Label, Description, Placeholder and validation".
- Once the fields details are edited, click on 'save' to the field details.
- Then click on "Save Fields", on the right side of the page.
Please find the video attached below.